2019 Chubb Classic Volunteers
February 11-18, 2019
Welcome to the Volunteer Registration Page for the 2019 Chubb Classic! Volunteers are needed Monday, Febuary 11th – Sunday, February 17th.
To begin registration, please click on the purple "Register Now" button to the right of your screen.
**If you registered last year as a Volunteer, then you already have an account! Simply click the blue "Login" button and enter your username and password. Under "Available Events", you will find the 2019 Chubb Classic. Click the green "Register" button.
Click HERE to view descriptions of available Volunteer Committees.
Please note the following changes to the registration process in 2019:
- The volunteer shifts you select on the registration form are tentative. You will receive your confirmed schedule from your Committee Chairman or Hole Captain.
- Several committees require an access code in order to sign up given the demand. These committees give preference to expeireinced Volunteers. You can receive access codes from Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug or from the specific Committee Chairman. Please provide your Volunteer experience when reaching out.
- Committees requiring access codes include: Player Registration, Driving Range, Walking Scorers, Standard Bearers and Television. Please note that these committees will not show up on the volunteer registration page until you enter in the correct access code. If you would like to recieve an access code, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug (information found below).
- For scheduling purposes, we require Volunteers to work at least three (3) shifts during Tournament Week in only one (1) committee. If you are not able to work at least three (3) shifts, feel free to contact Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug (information found below).
- Lastly, please check the box to receive text message alerts for free during Tournament Week! Messages will include confirmed tee times, weather alerts, Volunteer reminders, and/or important Tournament news.
Thank you for your support of the Chubb Classic! We look forward to seeing you on the course in February. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 300-2233 with any questions.